Геокэшинг :  Форумы на Geocaching.su Геокэшинг.RU
Обсуждение игры "Геокэшинг
"Little Border Movement" geocaching.su <-> opencaching.pl ?
Пользователь: schron (IP)
Дата: 17 Август 2013 02:19

Hello,

First of all, I apologize for the text in English, I'm just starting to learn Russian

With the introduction of "local border traffic" between the region of Kaliningrad (Russian Калининградская область) and the northern Polish crossing the border between our countries has become a lot easier.

I noticed in the vicinity of Gdansk a large increase in visitors from Kaliningrad, and I wonder if there are some geocachers

Do You think there is a possible cooperation between your service and our opencaching.pl?

Is it possible for people setting a cache in the Kaliningrad (Russian Калининградская область) to create profile on our site and share their "traditional" cache? We will repay the same by setting in Your service caches located in interesting places in the area covered by the "Little Border Movement"

I look forward to your feedback. Technical questions and help in translating descriptions will be solved later

Regards,
Марсин / / schron

Перейти: 
Опции: ОтветитьЦитировать

Тема Просмотров Автор Дата
  "Little Border Movement" geocaching.su <-> opencaching.pl ? 793 schron 17.08.2013 02:19
  Re: "Little Border Movement" geocaching.su <-> opencaching.pl ? 408 kij 17.08.2013 11:16

Активные пользователи
mamalena
Гостей: 1
Скрытых пользователей: 2